1-25-2024 Thursday Live Chat

Funny story, today I took the Daisy with me to the laundromat. I needed to wash my horse blankets and she needed to do laundry. Her appartment place had new ones that require a card, which she hasn’t figured out yet. So I finish up all my stuff and can’t figure out why her cloths isn’t done yet. She put all her loads in one dryer to save quarters. By the time I realized it we were there a very long time. I told her it wouldn’t really save money because she had to keep putting quarters in anyway! I got home late and poor summer missed getting out today.
Oh my...lol

I didn’t know what to do lol. I explained it and she laughed too.
That's when you take the load, split it and feed two dryers just to get home! My hubs is a dryer stuffer here at home. Makes me crazy.

Reactions: Lynne
Most likely! Or plugging leaks in roofs. This has been a brutal year of weather!
Yep and things may keep ramping up. The world seems to be in a change state. We have to bend with it I guess.

That's when you take the load, split it and feed two dryers just to get home! My hubs is a dryer stuffer here at home. Makes me crazy.
We did and finally it dried. She had three washer loads in one dryer.