1-25-2024 Thursday Live Chat

My grandmother made sure we'd never forget. We had tons of ceramics from her!
I tried going with my mom and it was fun but my painting wasn’t very good. I soon lost interest. I made a few vases though.

I tried going with my mom and it was fun but my painting wasn’t very good. I soon lost interest. I made a few vases though.
I never tried it. I'm not allowed paint and/or brushes...lol I'm dangerous.

Reactions: Lynne
I never tried it. I'm not allowed paint and/or brushes...lol I'm dangerous.
I like painting but I don’t have much talent. I like paint by number.

I like painting but I don’t have much talent. I like paint by number.
I'm not very arty. I am, however, pretty good at other crafts. As long as it does not involve paint/ink etc, I'm good to go. Ribbon, fabric, jars of herbs, good to go.

I have a new one to start. I have been waiting for a free afternoon to start. Everyday it seems I have something demanding my time.

I'm not very arty. I am, however, pretty good at other crafts. As long as it does not involve paint/ink etc, I'm good to go. Ribbon, fabric, jars of herbs, good to go.
I can see you making potions lol

I have a new one to start. I have been waiting for a free afternoon to start. Everyday it seems I have something demanding my time.
You are one of the busiest people I know. You do a lot of good for others, but you need some down time.
I can see you making potions lol
Shhhh! lol I did!

Lynne, it's you and me. If you want some of that down time, go for it!

Funny story, today I took the Daisy with me to the laundromat. I needed to wash my horse blankets and she needed to do laundry. Her appartment place had new ones that require a card, which she hasn’t figured out yet. So I finish up all my stuff and can’t figure out why her cloths isn’t done yet. She put all her loads in one dryer to save quarters. By the time I realized it we were there a very long time. I told her it wouldn’t really save money because she had to keep putting quarters in anyway! I got home late and poor summer missed getting out today.