1-24-2021 Sunday Live Chat

We are bouncing up and down between lows of 20 ish and highs of 40. Depends on the day where we land. Much warmer than normal.
It's like that here but cold one day and much warmer the next. Forecasted highs for much of the country will be average or above for next month.

Reactions: Debi
Did you get that nap today?
Sure did. It was around 4 when I went down but I did for about 15-20 minutes. I try not to sleep too long so I'll be able to sleep at night. It's lights out in less than an hour for me. I'll hit the floor at 4.

Sure did. It was around 4 when I went down but I did for about 15-20 minutes. I try not to sleep too long so I'll be able to sleep at night. It's lights out in less than an hour for me. I'll hit the floor at 4.
4? As in just time for me to get to sleep 4???? Ugh.

4? As in just time for me to get to sleep 4???? Ugh.
4 in the AM. And I'm definitely not a fan. Used to get up earlier than that a few years ago but only on Fridays. I'd get up at 230 so I could make it to my first account and only account that day by 4. But I'd be done before 6 so it was worth it at the time. I don't have to get up that early if I don't want to, but I don't want to get behind Coca-Cola.

4 in the AM. And I'm definitely not a fan. Used to get up earlier than that a few years ago but only on Fridays. I'd get up at 230 so I could make it to my first account and only account that day by 4. But I'd be done before 6 so it was worth it at the time. I don't have to get up that early if I don't want to, but I don't want to get behind Coca-Cola.
I take it Coke is a problem with unloading?

Their orders aren't always correct and the Direct Store Delivery (DSD) clerk has to sort it out and it can anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
Yikes! That's a wait time for sure.

I didn't get my nap today so I'm betting I end up down earlier than normal. Already yawning....lol

Yikes! That's a wait time for sure.

I didn't get my nap today so I'm betting I end up down earlier than normal. Already yawning....lol
I certainly could have slept in this morning and know full well I can tomorrow. But I've got a much needed vacation planned for the end of March.

I certainly could have slept in this morning and know full well I can tomorrow. But I've got a much needed vacation planned for the end of March.
Good for you. Got a planned destination?