1-24-2021 Sunday Live Chat

'Take a Bow' by Madonna. And I remember hearing that song almost frequently and having it stuck in my head at 14. It was at number one from February 25 to April 8th, 1995.

Last edited:
Looking ahead at an ice storm possible for tomorrow morning. Ugh. My friends in Ohio may also be looking forward to the same.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
Rain here. But ice storms are always so much fun. Panic sets in and there's a rush to the store if there's even talk of one here.
It will be over and melting by 11..a minor morning mess as long as the power stays on. This is some crazy weather this winter. We'll be 40 by the afternoon.

It will be over and melting by 11..a minor morning mess as long as the power stays on. This is some crazy weather this winter. We'll be 40 by the afternoon.
All of our snow was gone two days afterwards because it was cold enough to stick long enough. But it's 65 here now. I wish it'd stay cooler for longer.

All of our snow was gone two days afterwards because it was cold enough to stick long enough. But it's 65 here now. I wish it'd stay cooler for longer.
We are bouncing up and down between lows of 20 ish and highs of 40. Depends on the day where we land. Much warmer than normal.