1-21-2021 Thursday Live Chat

LOL Thanks, you are so good to us. I tell you between the help of the masks from you and Duke helping me on disinfectant I can't find, we're getting through this!
It’s my pleasure to help out.

Reactions: Debi
I'll send you a PM on one of our friends. The guys are MIA! Hopefully they will show up tomorrow.
Critter and Duke are pretty good about putting in time here. They deserve a night off.
Oh and I think Charleh is on baby watch. I think Ashley is pretty close by FB posts.

Critter and Duke are pretty good about putting in time here. They deserve a night off.
Oh and I think Charleh is on baby watch. I think Ashley is pretty close by FB posts.
This is #4? I told him he's a dang rabbit. lol

And the guys covered for me last night. I needed to crash and burn.

Nope. The one I’m looking for i

me too lol. We are connected.
Bless them for helping. Sometimes I just need to clear my brain. I figured out I post about 2,900 memes/cartoons here a year...and I search for them all. Add in the other content and that may be why my head starts to swim a bit. Lack of sleep doesn't help...lol

Reactions: Lynne
Bless them for helping. Sometimes I just need to clear my brain. I figured out I post about 2,900 memes/cartoons here a year...and I search for them all. Add in the other content and that may be why my head starts to swim a bit. Lack of sleep doesn't help...lol
And that's just on chat thread. Not the other ones. lol

You are amazing. The memes have been really funny lately.
It all depends on what I can dig up day to day. Sometimes I find gold...other days it's whatever I can dig up. I try hard not to repeat.

Reactions: Lynne