1-21-2021 Thursday Live Chat

NBC Sports Chicago.
But the Sox lured away the Cubs TV broadcaster Len Kasper. He's going to do the radio broadcast and he is really really good. lLooking forward to it.
and it's not a demotion or professional step backwards because his heart is really in radio. And he's getting his TV broadcasting fix by doing some national game of the week.

Reactions: Debi
NBC Sports Chicago.
But the Sox lured away the Cubs TV broadcaster Len Kasper. He's going to do the radio broadcast and he is really really good. lLooking forward to it.
and it's not a demotion or professional step backwards because his heart is really in radio. And he's getting his TV broadcasting fix by doing some national game of the week.
You are the most baseball guy I know...although Critter is right on your heels! lol

Reactions: Paintman
I still say the kitties need their own little Sox baseball caps.

Oh, Christie knows his stuff.
Hey, these stretching workouts that I'm doing are really something. I really get this wonderful sense of well-being when I'm doing them. that must be kind of what those yoga people feel.

Well, the Coast line up looks like it could be fun tonight BUT I know George will turn it into a Covid night again.

Oh, Christie knows his stuff.
Hey, these stretching workouts that I'm doing are really something. I really get this wonderful sense of well-being when I'm doing them. that must be kind of what those yoga people feel.
Yoga is all about the stretch. Used to do it when I was able. There are several programs out there for core workouts if you look online.

Reactions: Paintman
I have a stretching book that's kind of like a standard text for personal trainers. I do the exercises during the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3 on the radio.
Hats ? these hats are removable !
20210121_213502.jpg

I have a stretching book that's kind of like a standard text for personal trainers. I do the exercises during the Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 3 on the radio.
Hats ? these hats are removable !
View attachment 29746
Love it on the hats! Now, you have to get a pic of the kids in them! You could frame it! lol