1-20-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Amazing how much music i have posted on site. Told ya while ago i would blow the site up lol.

• Big Grin
Reactions: Paintman
This program has been running 10 years now. According to Bob, it's "one big ass" program. lol
I have only come aboard within past few years. For somewhere i only planned visiting, i have stayed. May be a big program, but the info within is essential. It doesn't just represent facets of the paranormal, it is about life.

• Love it
Reactions: Paintman
I have only come aboard within past few years. For somewhere i only planned visiting, i have stayed. May be a big program, but the info within is essential. It doesn't just represent facets of the paranormal, it is about life.
Thank you for noticing that. That was my hope....to be all about life.

Reactions: Selectric
People have a rough go in life. I know i have at different points. Even if just one person sees they are not the only one going through stuff, regardless of paranormal or not, they are not alone. If not coming here for answers, they can read about Vitalia onions ;bg2

• Love
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
People have a rough go in life. I know i have at different points. Even if just one person sees they are not the only one going through stuff, regardless of paranormal or not, they are not alone. If not coming here for answers, they can read about Vitalia onions ;bg2
ROFL! I know we sometimes forget, but a lot of people lurk or guest read here! We impact more people than we realize. I am proud of all our regular members! All of you together give a lot to the world through your posts. Including reminding us that there is another dressing besides Ranch. lol

And music is an international language so you give a lot! :D

• Love it
Absolutely! If all fails, there is always humor, music and food to fall back on.

Absolutely! If all fails, there is always humor, music and food to fall back on.
We keep the heart, soul, and tummies fed around here. ;)

Be ready for your next song challenge tomorrow. I'm sure you will not have a problem with it.