1-20-2024 Saturday Live Chat

GEJDZUcWcAAdi4Q.jpg
Did this with driving range balls and a lob wedge. (A wedge that goes real short but super high - like to get over a tree that's close by.) The only way to hit it is to wait for the apex, and lead it about 5' underneath as it drops.

A 'hit' just moves the ball off course.

2, glad you saved the gumbo, and thanks for enlightening us about decorating baked goods with dolls of toddlers.

Reactions: Selectric
Today was a wonderful and utter waste of a day lol. The one thing i planned to do, never did. All i had planned was to make tacos. Yep. Did not do that lol. So finishing my day with a salad with Vitalia Onion dressing. Life is good. Perfect choice.

Reactions: Paintman
Today was a wonderful and utter waste of a day lol. The one thing i planned to do, never did. All i had planned was to make tacos. Yep. Did not do that lol. So finishing my day with a salad with Vitalia Onion dressing. Life is good. Perfect choice.
Sometimes you just need that kind of day! And excellent dressing choice. Around the midwest it's pretty much Ranch or nothing. lol

Sometimes you just need that kind of day! And excellent dressing choice. Around the midwest it's pretty much Ranch or nothing. lol
I really wanted Poppyseed dressing but it was nowhere to be found. Very sad indeed.

I think we have On Patrol Live on TV. Surprised he's not watching a game or something tonight. Although he's still shoving funny youtube vids at me about every 10 minutes. lol

I think we have On Patrol Live on TV. Surprised he's not watching a game or something tonight. Although he's still shoving funny youtube vids at me about every 10 minutes. lol
Yeah i had every intent on watching football tonight. I have not got to that yet either lol.

It is nice to take everything you had planned, crumple it up and move on to something else lol.

Reactions: Paintman