1-20-2024 Saturday Live Chat

My boss told me the other day i was genuinely a nice guy. Only been told that face to face by a select few ( no pun intended lol).

Reactions: Paintman
My boss told me the other day i was genuinely a nice guy. Only been told that face to face by a select few ( no pun intended lol).
You are indeed. In fact, I have used that phrase to describe you to a few people. You have a good energy, Steve, and a loving soul.

• Love
Reactions: Selectric
You are indeed. In fact, I have used that phrase to describe you to a few people. You have a good energy, Steve, and a loving soul.
Always felt i was an old soul. I thought i knew what that meant long ago, but now i believe that means many more things than i thought.

Always felt i was an old soul. I thought i knew what that meant long ago, but now i believe that means many more things than i thought.
You have learned a lot to realize that the meaning is more than age of one's soul. I love watching all of you grow in spirit as you teach me my many lessons as well.

The way the world is anymore, it is hard to keep a focused mind. To me that is scary and yet, prevalent today. So much anger, hate, misgivings etc, it's becomes increasingly difficult to care. Takes effort to care. The direction the world is heading, and it is moving very quickly, to places we should not be going. This type of conversation is coming up a lot lately. Just coming back into some semblance of spirituality really is making me stand back and look at it all.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
The way the world is anymore, it is hard to keep a focused mind. To me that is scary and yet, prevalent today. So much anger, hate, misgivings etc, it's becomes increasingly difficult to care. Takes effort to care. The direction the world is heading, and it is moving very quickly, to places we should not be going. This type of conversation is coming up a lot lately. Just coming back into some semblance of spiritually really is making stand back and look at it all.
If each of us is aware, we can counter that with kindness and love in our own little corner of this world. It has an impact on others and if more people did this, imagine how many we could help. That's my whole purpose right now. Serving others in any way I can be helpful.

If each of us is aware, we can counter that with kindness and love in our own little corner of this world. It has an impact on others and if more people did this, imagine how many we could help. That's my whole purpose right now. Serving others in any way I can be helpful.
I am just waking up to that aspect. I've been through the paranormal gauntlet and am aware of 'the things most don't speak of'. Was talking to my boss other day as well about good and evil and that i am well aware of the evil that is out there. I have not had a full on conversation about, probably won't lol. Most people don't want to acknowledge what they deem unreal. It's quite tangible, believe me. And frankly, it scares the hell out of me lol. I don't scare easily. Those 'things', they do.

I am just waking up to that aspect. I've been through the paranormal gauntlet and am aware of 'the things most don't speak of'. Was talking to my boss other day as well about good and evil and that i am well aware of the evil that is out there. I have not had a full on conversation about, probably won't lol. Most people don't want to acknowledge what they deem unreal. It's quite tangible, believe me. And frankly, it scares the hell out of me lol. I don't scare easily. Those 'things', they do.
I let people come to me and ask questions if they wish on the paranormal aspect of things. Seems to go much better that way! I've always been taught, "You know what you know...you don't have to convince anyone else." This has always worked for me.

Steve, I'm headed out to finish a thread I need to complete and then I'm off for the night. Have a good night and so glad we got to talk!

Reactions: Lynne and Selectric
I let people come to me and ask questions if they wish on the paranormal aspect of things. Seems to go much better that way! I've always been taught, "You know what you know...you don't have to convince anyone else." This has always worked for me.

Steve, I'm headed out to finish a thread I need to complete and then I'm off for the night. Have a good night and so glad we got to talk!
You have a good night, Debi! Pleasant dreams and always great chatting with you.

• Love
Reactions: Debi