1-2-2019 Wednesday Live Chat Thread

Good morning forum. Hi Paul. How’s the art work. I’m going through project withdrawal, life has kept me from my knitting and painting. Hoping to get something going this week. Any new pictures ?
about the same here, haven't started anything new in a couple weeks. but did get everything set up over the weekend to get started again, got a couple ideas and a semi request / idea from someone, just getting the details worked out right now, gonna take this idea to the extreme and re-imagine it.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
about the same here, haven't started anything new in a couple weeks. but did get everything set up over the weekend to get started again, got a couple ideas and a semi request / idea from someone, just getting the details worked out right now, gonna take this idea to the extreme and re-imagine it.
I look forward to seeing what your doing. You are so creative and talented. We are blessed to have so many creative people here.

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
It’s time to get some work done so I will wish you well. I will be back later to do some much needed catching up here. Have a good day my friend.

Reactions: Paulm
I look forward to seeing what your doing. You are so creative and talented. We are blessed to have so many creative people here.
It’s time to get some work done so I will wish you well. I will be back later to do some much needed catching up here. Have a good day my friend.
thank you, we do have a lot of talented ppl here, its nice to see and have a place for ppl to share their talents.....
have a great day.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
thank you, we do have a lot of talented ppl here, its nice to see and have a place for ppl to share their talents.....
have a great day.
You guys rock. The talent found here is amazing!

48403755_2953550694662602_6257263799716282368_n.jpg

A busy day here at home. Will work on some new stuff in a bit for you guys! This is a day I entertain the thought of cloning myself.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz