1-18-2024 Thursday Live Chat

My cat always wants to be way to up close on my face when I get on here. He is breathing in my face at the moment lol.

My cat always wants to be way to up close on my face when I get on here. He is breathing in my face at the moment lol.
That means he loves you! Haven't heard about Toby in awhile! Is he doing well?

Garnet would love Toby. He is a big baby doll. Even jim loves him. Bottle raises kittens are so different.

That means he loves you! Haven't heard about Toby in awhile! Is he doing well?
Oh ya. He is ok so far. I am so attached I worry about him getting out the door or having issues. He is like a soul mate pet.

Reactions: Debi
He has no boundaries though lol. So unlike a regular cat

Garnet would love Toby. He is a big baby doll. Even jim loves him. Bottle raises kittens are so different.
That boy was yours from the beginning. Meant to be. We had a cat roaming out there recently but I think he belongs to someone around here. He's too fat to be a stray. Had Billy out looking for him before the weather took a plunge but he was gone.

Reactions: Lynne
He either thinks he's a human or a dog...lol And he has total trust in you.
He loves Lola. Lola does not share the neediness. Lol. When Lola barks . Toby runs to her to see why. When Lola goes outside , he goes in his cage. He has the cage he was in as a tiny kitten. He likes to hang out in it so we left it up for him. I keep wanting to get rid of it but jim won’t let me.

How are you feeling tonight? I know this weather has been hard on you.

He loves Lola. Lola does not share the neediness. Lol. When Lola barks . Toby runs to her to see why. When Lola goes outside , he goes in his cage. He has the cage he was in as a tiny kitten. He likes to hang out in it so we left it up for him. I keep wanting to get rid of it but jim won’t let me.
It's his safety zone. I agree with Jim. Let him have his home base! At least he doesn't try to follow Lola out the door. I remember the last time he was an escapee!

Reactions: Lynne