1-18-2024 Thursday Live Chat

Doing well so far! He's regaining some strength. It was a long battle.
God bless him. He has such a beautiful spirit about him. I pray he continues to recover well.

God bless him. He has such a beautiful spirit about him. I pray he continues to recover well.
Thank you, hon. He truly is a bright spirit and always has been.

How's Lindsey doing? She finally figure out Mexico's water is a no no? And that includes the ice.

Reactions: Lynne
Thank you, hon. He truly is a bright spirit and always has been.

How's Lindsey doing? She finally figure out Mexico's water is a no no? And that includes the ice.
Oh ya. She has recovered, which a shame she spent two days of her trip on bed. Mexico is no joke even the resort areas. I don’t think they have the same food standards we have either. My husbands family has a famous shoe factory or leather works business in Mexico. Lindsey had a cab driver ask about her name said she looked familier. He asked her if she was one of them. She was shocked someone would make the association. He said she looked like the family. How strange is that, so random. We have no connection with them but some of jim’s sisters and brothers have visited over the years.

Oh ya. She has recovered, which a shame she spent two days of her trip on bed. Mexico is no joke even the resort areas. I don’t think they have the same food standards we have either. My husbands family has a famous shoe factory or leather works business in Mexico. Lindsey had a cab driver ask about her name said she looked familier. He asked her if she was one of them. She was shocked someone would make the association. He said she looked like the family. How strange is that, so random. We have no connection with them but some of jim’s sisters and brothers have visited over the years.
Wow! She is a beautiful girl so that alone would draw looks. But that is quite a coincidence! So sorry she was down ill for two days of her vacation! But I know how ill that can make you, poor thing!

Wow! She is a beautiful girl so that alone would draw looks. But that is quite a coincidence! So sorry she was down ill for two days of her vacation! But I know how ill that can make you, poor thing!
She was worried they wouldn’t let her in the plane. I told her to get some Imodium and fake it. It did get her through the plane ride.

The coincidences of life sometimes make you wonder about how these things happen. Her boyfriend looked at her with big eyes and said “you weren’t joking about the famous shoe people”, lol. He was surprised too.

She was worried they wouldn’t let her in the plane. I told her to get some Imodium and fake it. It did get her through the plane ride.

The coincidences of life sometimes make you wonder about how these things happen. Her boyfriend looked at her with big eyes and said “you weren’t joking about the famous shoe people”, lol. He was surprised too.
LOL How's that new boyfriend? ;)

LOL How's that new boyfriend? ;)
Things are moving along and he didn’t leave her after seeing her have montazumas revenge. So he may be a keeper. He is a handsome one for sure.

Things are moving along and he didn’t leave her after seeing her have montazumas revenge. So he may be a keeper. He is a handsome one for sure.
Half of love is having someone who will hold your hair up as you vomit. I'm hoping it goes well for her and she finds that special someone. Things have changed a lot since we were in the dating pool. It's a whole new and harder world out there.

Half of love is having someone who will hold your hair up as you vomit. I'm hoping it goes well for her and she finds that special someone. Things have changed a lot since we were in the dating pool. It's a whole new and harder world out there.
Yes and once you are out in a carrier and not living at home or in college, the opportunities dry up. A person has adult responsibilities and little time to hang out somewhere. It’s hard to meet someone.

Reactions: Debi