1-18-2024 Thursday Live Chat

It's his safety zone. I agree with Jim. Let him have his home base! At least he doesn't try to follow Lola out the door. I remember the last time he was an escapee!
Every now and then he considers a dash. We have been vigilant about watching the door. Omg if I lost him , I would cry. I had this cage tied to the front of an igloo type shelter when the kittens were born after mom quit feeding them. It was a kind of porch to let them play outside. The other two didn’t make it and it was getting late in the fall so I brought him in the house and used the cage. I had to feed him every couple hours. He just thinks its his safe place.

Every now and then he considers a dash. We have been vigilant about watching the door. Omg if I lost him , I would cry. I had this cage tied to the front of an igloo type shelter when the kittens were born after mom quit feeding them. It was a kind of porch to let them play outside. The other two didn’t make it and it was getting late in the fall so I brought him in the house and used the cage. I had to feed him every couple hours. He just thinks its his safe place.
It's his safety zone. Boiler still goes to her Kennel when she feels the need to center herself. She never stays long but if she gets a fright or just needs to be away from dad for a few, that's where she goes.

Reactions: Lynne
It's his safety zone. Boiler still goes to her Kennel when she feels the need to center herself. She never stays long but if she gets a fright or just needs to be away from dad for a few, that's where she goes.
She is a walking angel.

Reactions: Debi
It's you and me tonight, so why don't you get some rest, Lynne? You deserve every precious minute of it!

It's you and me tonight, so why don't you get some rest, Lynne? You deserve every precious minute of it!
You too. I think I am going to relax a bit. I will be here in the morning.

415246631_762825565886486_3060837972539366856_n.jpg

Night all!

Reactions: Lynne