1-17-2020 Friday Live Chat

82424037_1223715944498583_4712845357380272128_n.jpg
Show at 9 PM Eastern!!!! Join in!

Hi, Debi. It's been a slow week at work, yet, I'm glad the weekend is here. Getting ready for the freezing rain and wintry-mix tonight and tomorrow.

Reactions: Debi
Hi, Debi. It's been a slow week at work, yet, I'm glad the weekend is here. Getting ready for the freezing rain and wintry-mix tonight and tomorrow.
We are about to get hit with it here. Snow/rain/ice etc. The works. Stay off the roads!

After all that time off that you aren't used to, it's probably taking some time getting back up to speed for ya! lol

We are about to get hit with it here. Snow/rain/ice etc. The works. Stay off the roads!

After all that time off that you aren't used to, it's probably taking some time getting back up to speed for ya! lol
I went to the store and picked up a few things. Probably won't be able to get out until Sunday.

I went to the store and picked up a few things. Probably won't be able to get out until Sunday.
Had my son do a store run as well. Just a few items, but needed a med picked up just in case we couldn't get out tomorrow. This way we be home and nobody has to move. Just hunker down time.

Had my son do a store run as well. Just a few items, but needed a med picked up just in case we couldn't get out tomorrow. This way we be home and nobody has to move. Just hunker down time.
That's how I look at it. I might be able to get out tomorrow, but if I don't need to, why risk it.

That's how I look at it. I might be able to get out tomorrow, but if I don't need to, why risk it.
Exactly. May as well just relax and watch whatever precip hits come down. Even the weatherman sounds confused. The use of the word "might" came into play heavily during the forecast.

Reactions: T-Bob
Exactly. May as well just relax and watch whatever precip hits come down. Even the weatherman sounds confused. The use of the word "might" came into play heavily during the forecast.
There's little doubt that we going to get something, but how much, remains to be seen.

Hey, your blog is lookin' good, Bob!
Thanks. I'm averaging an article about every two weeks. I'm actually getting a few people looking at it.

Reactions: Debi
Oh, have to share. You know I don't do politics but the funniest slip happened on a newscast the other night. Have to share. The newswoman was trying to say Nancy Pelosi and instead it was Nancy Lugosi. Boy, talk about stifled laughter in the background of that station...lol

Reactions: T-Bob