1-17-2020 Friday Live Chat

Join us for LIVE WITH LON at Arcane Radio tonight at 9 PM Eastern right here on Live Chat!

82288730_2500704283374057_6203321574573998080_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
Good morning forum. Sorry I was absent the past couple days. My mom had to take all my energy. I hope to be here tonight for the Live show. Debi I read back the daily memes, you have been finding some good ones. Thanks for the smiles to start the day.
I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my mom. She is home and doing well for her condition. Prayers work and I am so grateful for all the support here.

I want to thank everyone for the prayers for my mom. She is home and doing well for her condition. Prayers work and I am so grateful for all the support here.
So glad to hear that Mom is doing better and IS HOME.

Reactions: Lynne
good morning folks, hope everyone is having a wonderful day and a beautiful start to the weekend.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
So glad to hear that Mom is doing better and IS HOME.
Thanks Critter. The stress of worry is the worst. I know I should have more faith but when your parents are in their 80s we know time is a premium. I can’t help but worry. There is never enough time.

Reactions: Paintman
good morning folks, hope everyone is having a wonderful day and a beautiful start to the weekend.
Yes this is a literal beauty. Nice job Paul. Good morning