1-15-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

OHH NO LYNNE! What is going on with that line? That's a lot of breaks!
Well we replaced it some years ago and find out now that the line used was for sprinklers not wells. With the freezing and un feeezing it causes breaks. We will have to replace the entire thing but it’s 700 feet of line. Big bill. So we’ve been trying to delay.

Well we replaced it some years ago and find out now that the line used was for sprinklers not wells. With the freezing and un feeezing it causes breaks. We will have to replace the entire thing but it’s 700 feet of line. Big bill. So we’ve been trying to delay.
Oh man. This IS a lot of line. Does this go to the house or just the barn?

The line runs to the house with a tee off to the barn
So you are out of water when that goes. Ohhhh Lynne. I'm prayin' for you. As someone who has had issues with wells herself, I'm feeling for you.

So you are out of water when that goes. Ohhhh Lynne. I'm prayin' for you. As someone who has had issues with wells herself, I'm feeling for you.
We have low pressure and since the leak was not shutting off the pump it was pumping into the yard, we had to shut it off. I have no water at present. It’s a problem.

I have buckets of water in the house lol. If I turn the water on it will pull sludge into the line. Only want to do that if there’s no choice.

Reactions: Debi
We have low pressure and since the leak was not shutting off the pump it was pumping into the yard, we had to shut it off. I have no water at present. It’s a problem.
Oh man. Been there and done that and it's freaking awful to go through. We have to run ours at a lower pressure here of a 20/40 switch or we blow up lines so I get that. What a pain to deal with.

Oh man. Been there and done that and it's freaking awful to go through. We have to run ours at a lower pressure here of a 20/40 switch or we blow up lines so I get that. What a pain to deal with.
We will get by. My new bathtub renovation keeps getting backed up. Oh well. It’s not the end of the world.

Reactions: Debi
What’s our show schedule now. I have forgotten.