1-15-2019 Tuesday Live Chat Portal

I love being cozy so this weather out here suits me.I ascribe to the Danish "hygge" the art of getting cozy.

Keep an eye out for it. Poor little thing is probably lost. Or hiding under the car again.

I will but I don't think I'm finding it tonight

Hail Hygge!
LOL I have my knew word for the day. I'm good! Going to write out my new bit of "activity" here in a bit. Seems I have a friendly visitor. Or so my dogs seem to tell us.

LOL I have my knew word for the day. I'm good! Going to write out my new bit of "activity" here in a bit. Seems I have a friendly visitor. Or so my dogs seem to tell us.
Do tell?!

Hi guys. Been busy here. I have another well line break. Gonna have my yard dug up again tomorrow. Hope you all are having a better week.

Do tell?!
Well, I'll copy paste this over somewhere later.

I have a large curio cabinet in my living room. It's filled with stuff from my mom, and a few items from this Hollywood friend of mine. The last several nights my son and I have been "catching" some movement out there. The last two nights we've had two of the dogs sitting in front of it staring at it about 3 am doing "helo! Hi!" yips at the cabinet. Wagging tails and happy puppies out there. Seems we have a visitor.

Hi guys. Been busy here. I have another well line break. Gonna have my yard dug up again tomorrow. Hope you all are having a better week.
OHH NO LYNNE! What is going on with that line? That's a lot of breaks!