1-13-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Hiya !
Went to Mom's for lunch and had ham & cheese melted sandwiches on Hawaiian buns and chili. Ain't nobody going anywhere for the next 72 hours.

Windchill is -12°, so not too bad. Mom is trying to lure the outside cat, Mama, inside. She has her own heated house, but this could be dangerous. And Mama's been in before.

Mama and a neighborhood stray were sharing the house this morning. They put their differences aside for mutual warmth.

Keep ya posted.
I was hoping for more snow because it is a great insulator. Especially on the roof.
Go Cleveland !
Pizza & Svengoolie tonight.

Stay safe.
Your mom sounds like a wonderful lady. I worry about my barn cats too. I have a few that want to hang out by the back door so I got three igloos and filled them with straw and covered them with a tarp to keep the wind out of the doors. It worked ok last winter, but in these hard temps, I always worry. There are too many to bring into the house. I think I have about 8 outdoor cats I feed.

person-people-chicago-trying-explain-anything-wwwapprote-lost-sauce-look-cant-speak-without-s...jpeg

Good evening gang. We are in the deep freeze now. I really hate winter. How's everyone doing? I am hunkered down for the day and night. I will think about going out tomorrow, but it is going to be even colder. My old house doesn't hold the heat and the furnace is running nonstop, pray it stays working.
I don't like intense cold temps because I get muscle spasms if I get chilled. Stay warm, Lynne!

Hiya !
Went to Mom's for lunch and had ham & cheese melted sandwiches on Hawaiian buns and chili. Ain't nobody going anywhere for the next 72 hours.

Windchill is -12°, so not too bad. Mom is trying to lure the outside cat, Mama, inside. She has her own heated house, but this could be dangerous. And Mama's been in before.

Mama and a neighborhood stray were sharing the house this morning. They put their differences aside for mutual warmth.

Keep ya posted.
I was hoping for more snow because it is a great insulator. Especially on the roof.
Go Cleveland !
Pizza & Svengoolie tonight.

Stay safe.
I hope the cats are able to keep warm!