1-13-2024 Saturday Live Chat

Hiya !
Welp, gulp...
Ready for the 3 days of sub zero starting tonight. High winds can take us to - 30° below.
Sunday is pasta sauce making day, just to have 8 hours of heat coming out of the kitchen.

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of traffic on PNF, starting soon.

Hiya !
Welp, gulp...
Ready for the 3 days of sub zero starting tonight. High winds can take us to - 30° below.
Sunday is pasta sauce making day, just to have 8 hours of heat coming out of the kitchen.

I have a feeling that there will be a lot of traffic on PNF, starting soon.
We had some snow we weren't supposed to get, and our current feels like temp is already 2. I'm baking a lasagna today to heat up our kitchen...kind of a page out of Paint's playbook on how we survive these temps around here.

Mouse Hunt woke me up at 2 AM....SNAP! Score: We are now ahead 5 mice. It's cold out and they are looking to find warm buildings. The war continues.

Everybody give updates today on your area weather! Quite the event and I'm tracking it!

Good afternoon everyone. :)
Weather here is currently 25 degrees, feels like 15 with the wind chill. High winds advisory here.
Snowing off and on all day. Tomorrows prediction is the same with lower temps :O
417143398_776657940954700_6073357722685203889_n.jpg

Good evening gang. We are in the deep freeze now. I really hate winter. How's everyone doing? I am hunkered down for the day and night. I will think about going out tomorrow, but it is going to be even colder. My old house doesn't hold the heat and the furnace is running nonstop, pray it stays working.

Hiya !
Went to Mom's for lunch and had ham & cheese melted sandwiches on Hawaiian buns and chili. Ain't nobody going anywhere for the next 72 hours.

Windchill is -12°, so not too bad. Mom is trying to lure the outside cat, Mama, inside. She has her own heated house, but this could be dangerous. And Mama's been in before.

Mama and a neighborhood stray were sharing the house this morning. They put their differences aside for mutual warmth.

Keep ya posted.
I was hoping for more snow because it is a great insulator. Especially on the roof.
Go Cleveland !
Pizza & Svengoolie tonight.

Stay safe.