1-13-2023 Friday Live Chat

I do avoid ladders. Ever since hubs fell off one I have a "thing" about ladders, Nopey!
Unfortunately i can't do to work. A majority of my job is done on ladders, lifts, scaffolding and booms.

Reactions: Paintman
You heard what happened to the actor Jeremy Renner being run over by his snow plow? Crushed/flail chest, broken sternum, punctured lung, etc? Well, hubs did that by just falling off the ladder. No large vehicle was involved. I do hope the actor heals faster and better than hubs did.

YOU be careful on those things! YIKES!

So glad you got to go and enjoy yourself, Lynne!
Thanks. I have a bunch of videos if anyone wants a view of some of the rooms. I spent too much time outside in the cold today. I helped bring in horses because the teenager they had doing chores wasn't dressed warm enough. I thought, oh heck, I have to go help her.... I have also been weeding out possible horses. They are ridiculously priced. With the bad economy I was hoping to get something decent for what I thought was a good price. Well, I will have to wait for a deal, I guess. It is a bit discouraging. After recovering from being frozen I finally found time to sit for a few min. here. I hope you are having a nice night.

Thanks. I have a bunch of videos if anyone wants a view of some of the rooms. I spent too much time outside in the cold today. I helped bring in horses because the teenager they had doing chores wasn't dressed warm enough. I thought, oh heck, I have to go help her.... I have also been weeding out possible horses. They are ridiculously priced. With the bad economy I was hoping to get something decent for what I thought was a good price. Well, I will have to wait for a deal, I guess. It is a bit discouraging. After recovering from being frozen I finally found time to sit for a few min. here. I hope you are having a nice night.
The right horse will come when it's time and I hope it's soon for you, hon. And there you go being an angel again helping the teen today!

If you want to share the videos you'll have to turn them into youtube format for here. I'm just so glad you got to go and have a good time!

You heard what happened to the actor Jeremy Renner being run over by his snow plow? Crushed/flail chest, broken sternum, punctured lung, etc? Well, hubs did that by just falling off the ladder. No large vehicle was involved. I do hope the actor heals faster and better than hubs did.

YOU be careful on those things! YIKES!
Oh no, I knew Jeremy R. was hit but didn't know it was that bad. Do they think he will recover?