1-13-2023 Friday Live Chat

Night to you guys !
The Art Institute is had some problems lately.

I don't know because I had the sound muted with closed captioning on while I was listening to grumpy old man radio.
This may turn into a big story. I'm guessing that a simple yearly audit would catch this. CPAs are Financial Detectives.

I don't know because I had the sound muted with closed captioning on while I was listening to grumpy old man radio.
This may turn into a big story. I'm guessing that a simple yearly audit would catch this. CPAs are Financial Detectives.
If he got away with that much in one year, WOW!

Reactions: Paintman
Last month a bunch of volunteers at the Art Institute of Chicago were let go for 'poltical reasons '.
Many of them are the tour guides. Older people and art students do that job for free. They go through a ton of schooling. And it's really a shame.
I think the new tour guides are being trained to criticize all of that priceless artwork. PC stuff.

• Sad
Reactions: garnetsilver
Last month a bunch of volunteers at the Art Institute of Chicago were let go for 'poltical reasons '.
Many of them are the tour guides. Older people and art students do that job for free. They go through a ton of schooling. And it's really a shame.
I think the new tour guides are being trained to criticize all of that priceless artwork. PC stuff.
Sigh. I hate politics. But if there would be politics involved anywhere, it's Chicago. I remember my dad would simply shake his head and turn off the news at times. Gee, I think I've been doing the same thing, come to think of it...lol

Reactions: Paintman
I have found that it is healthier to displace my anger towards the Balance of Nature commercials.
That is my new Thomas from La Jolla......