1-13-2022 Thursday Live Chat

So far we are looking to be in the least impacted area...if any. I'll take that!
thats good, i figured you guys and north would get buried by this one.

Reactions: Debi
i go all year in just a t-shirt and hoodie usually...lol.. jackets and coats dont get much use but i will have to dig one out i think. or just put on another shirt...lol.... we will maybe get the very southern edge of this one. i do see a lot of rain or ice probably. but next week it will warm back up.
You will be the guy in the hoodie with the shorts on.

• Haha
Reactions: Paulm
You will be the guy in the hoodie with the shorts on.
lol.... nah i go from shorts to pants in november...lol... i have known some though that wear shorts and barefeet all year. i try to be a little more refined....lol

Reactions: garnetsilver
Yes, but not usually with your chicken...lol

How are you feeling today? Energy coming back?

Hi everyone!

I only made it to just shy of seven hours today, and it was a slow start, but picked up speed as the morning progressed. Sinuses still draining, thats tapering off slowly. A box of Puffs nearby is mandatory. Energy still low but overall I'm still headed in the right direction. Thanks Debi!

We are investigating a haunted theatre (aren't they all) on Saturday night, which I am NOT going to miss!

Hi everyone!

I only made it to just shy of seven hours today, and it was a slow start, but picked up speed as the morning progressed. Sinuses still draining, thats tapering off slowly. A box of Puffs nearby is mandatory. Energy still low but overall I'm still headed in the right direction. Thanks Debi!

We are investigating a haunted theatre (aren't they all) on Saturday night, which I am NOT going to miss!
good you are feeling better, a theatre sounds like fun, good luck on the investigation. is it a historical theatre, live performance, stage type?

Reactions: GoneWestUtah
Thanks Paul.

It has local significance, dates to about the WW2 years. Currently a 2 screen cinema.

Reactions: Paulm
It has local significance, dates to about the WW2 years. Currently a 2 screen cinema.
that should be fun. i live a block from the front gates to a base. heavy military and industrial town for forever. right up main street from me was a ww2 era theatre along those lines. it was just recently demolished. i couldnt believe the city tore it down, it had a lot of history to it. but i guess that is progress...lol.... good luck with the investigation. old buildings are cool and something i love to see.