1-13-2022 Thursday Live Chat

I guess a trip to the farmer's market is in order! They usually have a good selection unless people panic about the upcoming storm.

Reactions: Paulm
Well, ya know people are gonna panic. lol That's a given! It's almost mandatory when someone says "Snow".
shhhh....quit saying that word, im enjoying a nice 60 degree day and all this cold talk might bring forth winter to the south

LOL Have ya checked your weather report yet???
unfortunately, yep. and it is not good....lol... actually my area is showing it to be dipping into the mid to low 30's with this storm and calling for thunderstorms and rain. usually when they do that we end up getting an ice storm. good news is that by monday we are supposed tobe back in the 40's, so if we get hit maybe it will be short lived and warming back up rapidly

Reactions: garnetsilver
unfortunately, yep. and it is not good....lol... actually my area is showing it to be dipping into the mid to low 30's with this storm and calling for thunderstorms and rain. usually when they do that we end up getting an ice storm. good news is that by monday we are supposed tobe back in the 40's, so if we get hit maybe it will be short lived and warming back up rapidly
I just looked at the latest and they are now saying ice storm down to Atlanta. Get out your jacket!

I just looked at the latest and they are now saying ice storm down to Atlanta. Get out your jacket!
i go all year in just a t-shirt and hoodie usually...lol.. jackets and coats dont get much use but i will have to dig one out i think. or just put on another shirt...lol.... we will maybe get the very southern edge of this one. i do see a lot of rain or ice probably. but next week it will warm back up.

Reactions: garnetsilver