1-13-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

frog-hello-my-baby-hello-my-honey-hello-my-ragtime-gaaaaaaaaaaaal.jpeg
I listened to Coast to to Coast AM last night. The guest was the Numbers Lady. I secretly really like her.

Reactions: 7Critter
Good morning, all.

Ooh, who's that?
Unlike many Coast to Coast guests, she seems happy and upbeat and optimistic. Speaks in sentences. Doesn't sell dubious vitamins and give iffy medical advice. And it's obvious that George has a crush on her and that's fun to listen to.

Hiya Trust!

Reactions: 7Critter
Unlike many Coast to Coast guests, she seems happy and upbeat and optimistic. Speaks in sentences. Doesn't sell dubious vitamins and give iffy medical advice. And it's obvious that George has a crush on her and that's fun to listen to.

Hiya Trust!
That sounds pretty refreshing. I might put it on! How's everything out your way?

40°
It's like stealing another day from Old Man Winter.
You ?
( People make [good natured] fun of me because I enjoy her, but I think there is some validity to numerology and she presents it well.)

40°
It's like stealing another day from Old Man Winter.
You ?
( People make [good natured] fun of me because I enjoy her, but I think there is some validity to numerology and she presents it well.)
We're also sitting around 40. I'll take it.

There's a lot of validity to numerology and mathematics in the world. I was raised Jewish (not really practicing, and more just vaguely cultural at this point), and a lot of the more esoteric aspects of it deal a lot with that sort of stuff. The Aronofsky movie "Pi" deals with that a good bit, if that kind of thing interests you. It's fun to look at it, but I guess it's a bit of a rabbit hole, seeing numbers in everything.

Reactions: Paintman

Hiya Trust!
I happen to like Glynis and have one of her books. As some of you know, I have used numerology before and find it's actually a good resource. And boy, does George have a crush on that lady for sure! lol