1-13-2021 Wednesday Live Chat

What a red letter day already !
Ate 6" of my 2' of Subway already. Practicing putting in the living room. My caddy and beer cart girl are well behaved. And filling out a grocery list to make paella and jambalaya soup.
Howzyadooin ?

Reactions: trustno1
What a red letter day already !
Ate 6" of my 2' of Subway already. Practicing putting in the living room. My caddy and beer cart girl are well behaved. And filling out a grocery list to make paella and jambalaya soup.
Howzyadooin ?
Filled out my grocery list and submitted but can't get in the line up until tomorrow. Left over chili tonight it is!

Finally put up the plastic over the older windows and the big sliding glass door. It's already noticeably warmer in the house and I should do this around next Thanksgiving next year.
Operation Toasty

Reactions: trustno1 and Debi
Finally put up the plastic over the older windows and the big sliding glass door. It's already noticeably warmer in the house and I should do this around next Thanksgiving next year.
Operation Toasty
I have a huge den/sunroom on one end of my house. Two walls of windows. I finally just put up a tarp between that and the kitchen to keep the chilly on that end of the house. We really don't use that room anymore, it looks ugly, but it keeps the heating bill waaay down.

Reactions: Paintman
Ugh dogs I'm already done with today

There all in trouble for running off

7 dogs outside and 6 of them ran the only one that didn't is too old to run