1-12-2024 Friday Live Chat

I loyally wish I could wave my hand pull them into the air and shoot them out the door into the fridgid winter air

Well we can’t do anything until springs because we have to bomb the house

Now if we could just kick this dang flea problem ugh
There are things OTC out there that work. Wish I could remember what we used 2 years ago cuz it worked well and fast. I'll try to remember, System. I got it OTC at Walmart.

Frontline Plus. Used to be vet only but now available otc. Stops the eggs as well.

There are things OTC out there that work. Wish I could remember what we used 2 years ago cuz it worked well and fast. I'll try to remember, System. I got it OTC at Walmart.

Frontline Plus. Used to be vet only but now available otc. Stops the eggs as well.

The bad part is though we have to bomb the house there in the rugs the bedding everything

Treating the dogs will also help the spread within the house. And make the dogs more comfy.

Yeah we have been treating them at some point we have to win this battle

Vacuum a lot and also wash bedding weekly. Sometimes you can actually wipe them out that way but be sure to dump the vac outside right after you do it .

Yeah the bad part is we won’t be able to bomb the house until spring because of the bird