1-11-2024 Thursday Live Chat

Not really, I may work on the scarecrow building and really not much else. I was already ready for the trip so I’m just gonna relax and enjoy the weekend you?
Sounds great. The weekends that you can relax are the best in my opinion. I will continue the mud battle with the horse. It is a daily chore since they can’t go out in the pasture in this deep of muck. I wish I could ride her for exercise. She is still not able to carry a rider. So I will be using our indoor arena and hand walking up the drive and down the road.

Sounds great. The weekends that you can relax are the best in my opinion. I will continue the mud battle with the horse. It is a daily chore since they can’t go out in the pasture in this deep of muck. I wish I could ride her for exercise. She is still not able to carry a rider. So I will be using our indoor arena and hand walking up the drive and down the road.
It’s a shame I don’t live near you, Lynne. I am a master of working rodeo dirt, and especially for barrel riders.

Reactions: Lynne
It’s a shame I don’t live near you, Lynne. I am a master of working rodeo dirt, and especially for barrel riders.
I appreciate your skills. This mud is so bad I don’t think anyone but Jesus can help lol.

Reactions: Paintman
Would Rye grass grew up there? It’s a winter grass that a lot of people down here PLANT it stays green you’re around, but it does really well in the winter.

Reactions: Lynne