1-05-2016 PNF Super Tuesday Live Chat and Show

When I go to my parents house, I usually take my bug out bag with me as well as a couple pistols just in case the SHTF when I am away from home. I would rather have it and not need it than Vice Versa
Good thinking!

my feeling as well and that kind of invasion is exactly my concern
I know a lot of people that do carry while home and not in bed. Then once in bed, have one at the ready there. It's not paranoia these days as far as I'm concerned - times have changed unfortunately.

Sorry, missed this one. That's a tough question! I like the UFO topic, because I really want to see one! I always like Bigfoot since I live right in Bigfoot country. Those two come to the top right off the bat.
thanks!
I know a lot of people that do carry while home and not in bed. Then once in bed, have one at the ready there. It's not paranoia these days as far as I'm concerned - times have changed unfortunately.

sure has

No need to aim if someone invades the house at night, just point in the general direction.
Yeah, and if you get woken up in the middle of the night, you're disoriented and maybe no glasses, etc., so just being in the general direction is quite enough.

Last edited:
Yeah, and if you get woken up in the middle of the night, you're disoriented and maybe no glasses, etc., so "point and shoot" is the way to go, no need to aim!

especially with a short barrel

Reactions: Seahunter