07/31/15 OPEN LINES SHOW

The "Classified Classified" caller, that was best saved for the end of the night. It was believable for about 5 seconds, if he is really trying to dodge the NSA, why would he have a picture of a grey as his avatar and call into a program as huge as Arts.....oh well made for some enjoyable radio.

Reactions: amused1 and Debi
The "Classified Classified" caller, that was best saved for the end of the night. It was believable for about 5 seconds, if he is really trying to dodge the NSA, why would he have a picture of a grey as his avatar and call into a program as huge as Arts.....oh well made for some enjoyable radio.
Classic Bell. It makes for fun listening.

Sorry I missed all of you on Friday's show. Have been dealing with a stomach bug all week long. Getting better now and for some strange reason all I want to have is a spam sandwich.

Sorry I missed all of you on Friday's show. Have been dealing with a stomach bug all week long. Getting better now and for some strange reason all I want to have is a spam sandwich.
Hope you feel better soon . . . :)

Reactions: Debi
I cannot believe that....I mean you have the super secret 100 year old meatloaf recipe !!!
But, if you must please make sure it is pre-2011 American made Spam.
:)

We missed you, hon. Sure hope you feel better...which must be if you're looking for Spam now! :):p

A student that lives close to me has a dog that looks like a golden retriever, however the legs...the legs...are so so SHORT !!' But he is sooo cute !

My cat's feet wouldn't be able to touch the ground with legs like that because of her big belly. It would remind me of that old cartoon of Garfield just laying on his belly so big that his feet wouldn't touch the ground :)