Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
mnight.png

OPEN LINES TONIGHT

CALL-IN
Telephone: 1 (952) 225-5278 (CALL-ART)

Reactions: extramedium
After four days of knowledge downloaded into our brains by Art and his guests, it's time for some fun. Open Lines return tonight! You never know what call will become a "classic"! Join us here tonight during the show.

Reactions: curandero81
Looking forward to another installment of Art Bell's open lines AND the entertaining comments from forum member's posts.....
I never thought anything could add to Art....but
this forum sure does...
Just sayin'
See ya' all tonight...more the merrier...don't be shy....POST !
Random thoughts are the best AND much appreciated ! (At least by me)

JC, if you are "lurking" don't you be shy either .... POST ! (We are not "of the Devil" AND we don't bite)
Note: I miss you.....really
:)
Also, I hope Edna is fine ! (And safely tucked away in the "compound")

Reactions: Debi
Looking forward to another installment of Art Bell's open lines AND the entertaining comments from forum member's posts.....
this forum sure does...
Just sayin'

tumblr_mpol08DWTY1qgu2wio1_400.gif

That reminds me of a family vacation many years ago, I walked up to a bear and wanted to pet it...everyone was looking the other way at a group of them...but this one "cute" one was off the other way...everyone (esp. My parents went nuts...very quietly...) then began to distract the group while my dad grabbed me up and flew to the car !!
Would NOT do that again !!

That reminds me of a family vacation many years ago, I walked up to a bear and wanted to pet it...everyone was looking the other way at a group of them...but this one "cute" one was off the other way...everyone (esp. My parents went nuts...very quietly...) then began to distract the group while my dad grabbed me up and flew to the car !!
Would NOT do that again !!
Lucky kid you were! :eek:

this forum sure does...
Just sayin'
It really does make it fun to listen and play along doesn't it?!

It really does make it fun to listen and play along doesn't it?!
It really does make it more fun, you are able to listen and participate in the forum...anywhere ....dressed (or not) anyway in any clothes...hair messy....eating, drinking (or not)...no makeup concerns (for those who use...I do NOT....usually...exception school photos ! Haha)...
in the comfort of your ...what ever....
WITH FRIENDS, new and old !!
Yes it does, Roy, yes it does !

Reactions: Seahunter