The Largest...

Nowadays they are too dangerous for kids...like climbing on a jungle gym lol.
for sure to dangerous for today, have to have a shroud around the prop and a foam cover on the nose piece......... back then it was like "mom, it cut my finger off" to which we got "stop crying, you got 9 more.......just rub some dirt on it till it stops bleeding"...................................ah the good old days....:D

for sure to dangerous for today, have to have a shroud around the prop and a foam cover on the nose piece......... back then it was like "mom, it cut my finger off" to which we got "stop crying, you got 9 more.......just rub some dirt on it till it stops bleeding"...................................ah the good old days....:D
The bike i mentioned earlier, i remember jumping off of it...why i don't know...but hey, why not lol...i got messed up lol. Life lessons!

i remember jumping off of it...why i don't know...
by product of growing up in the evil knievel age.....lol...... i broke my collar bone, shoulder blade, and 8ish stitches in the head from trying to jump a car on my bike...... verything but the landing was kinda thought out well.....lol

by product of growing up in the evil knievel age.....lol...... i broke my collar bone, shoulder blade, and 8ish stitches in the head from trying to jump a car on my bike...... verything but the landing was kinda thought out well.....lol
Oh i remember the set-ups. Trash cans...other kids...i believe cars...lol.

My brother bought me a large aquarium and stand for Mother's Day last year. It was a total surprise. He had promised me an old one in his basement, and he decided just to buy me a new one. It is gorgeous and one of the nicest things I've ever gotten as a gift.

I have actually given these twice....I have two boys who are drummers.

406397056_743858794444249_743191604081301113_n.jpg