The Largest...

Remember way back when Sears catalogs sold ventriloquist dummies? I wanted one just to freak people out lol. My parents were not down with that idea lol.

Those racetracks were pretty damn cool back then.
and like the train tracks, you could add sections to most of them so they were expandable.....had a friend who got into the trains and had his whole bedroom filled as a teen..later to be moved to the attic and was quite impressive before he quit building it after he was married..... wouldnt be surprised if he still had the trains some 40 years later.......

and like the train tracks, you could add sections to most of them so they were expandable.....had a friend who got into the trains and had his whole bedroom filled as a teen..later to be moved to the attic and was quite impressive before he quit building it after he was married..... wouldnt be surprised if he still had the trains some 40 years later.......
My grandfather had a large set of trains set up in the basement. We are not sure what happened to the set, we assumed my uncle got it. That'd be cool if it stayed in the family.

My grandfather had a large set of trains set up in the basement. We are not sure what happened to the set, we assumed my uncle got it. That'd be cool if it stayed in the family.
remember the cox fighter planes with a gas engine and control line string thingy????? had one of those at around 10 or so years old......they were cool too