Somebody’s knocking…..

There is a wonderful new kind of face mask. I just ordered it. I couldn't tolerate straps on my face all night, and often would pull the whole thing off in my sleep. This one just goes over nostrils with special magnets. A company called Bleep Sleep makes them. I am on my third night of full sleep, and don't have those awful creases on my face when I wake. My sleep report is now usually A+!

As for dry air, you can add moisture to the air that comes through the hose.
Wait…. Hold up. You have Apnea as well??

I remember napping on the sofa, and hearing a very loud bang in my head which scared me. I thought a blood vessel had exploded or something. Maybe Debi's explanation makes sense!
When I used to sleep in the day after working the night shift, every once in a while, I would be awakened by a loud bang that seemed to shake the house. I never figured out what it was. It happened about an hours after going to sleep. Life has so many crazy mysteries.

Reactions: Paulm
Is it possible that, coming out of the dream state, your consciousness is between being in the realm of higher consciousness, e.g., the soul, and the "beta" waves of being awake, you can sense the energy around you with your physical senses, energy that "beta" waves block out normally, thus allowing you to hear, and see things, you can`t normally see or hear, thereby explaining why most people can`t hear the "pop", which may just be how the senses process all the input they don`t normally acknowledge. What do you think of this hypothesis?

Reactions: garnetsilver
The Half-way state might explain why some folks see "shadow people" when they`re waking up, commonly attributed to sleep paralysis.

Reactions: garnetsilver