Intervention from somewhere?

ozentity

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Weird thing, I just put my home on the market but it's been dry and both dams were empty. Two days before it was due to go on we got a decent but light rain. I came out the next day and both dams are full. The place will sell better with water so I'm very happy. The strangest thing is we got heavy rain a while ago but not one inch in the dams, even stranger is the neighbors dams only 300 to 400 yards away are still dry as a biscuit. Thanks whoever :D .

Thanks people, I don't understand it because there was no water even puddling around the place, it's like it just poured down on the dams which are about 800 yards apart. I really think it was some type of divine help, I didn't ask for it but was perfectly timed. I think it might have been nan as I talk to her a lot when I'm in trouble and she gives advice if she can. I don't want to disturb her peace, not sure if I should be talking to her? but she was always there for me in life and it seems even after.

Thanks people, I don't understand it because there was no water even puddling around the place, it's like it just poured down on the dams which are about 800 yards apart. I really think it was some type of divine help, I didn't ask for it but was perfectly timed. I think it might have been nan as I talk to her a lot when I'm in trouble and she gives advice if she can. I don't want to disturb her peace, not sure if I should be talking to her? but she was always there for me in life and it seems even after.
You talk to nan anytime! I would bet she's glad you do. And to whatever angel shoved the clouds your way, may they stay with you as you go through the sale and move! Going through a move right now myself and I know I have to have several guardian angels on overdrive to pull off the miracles that are happening to make it possible.

I believe when something is meant to be, Oz, God provides.

Nan was a very tough and down to earth women when here, growing up with a family of SP bookies. I hope you don't take it the wrong way but mum said to her in her last days that when she goes to heaven that she is not the boss there and should be humble. Nan just replied, WANT A BET. That was nan, lol but near the end her late husband, my pa visited her and it did humble her, being so tough it was very emotional for her, and me. I really miss that lady ;h.