New movies and TV shows

I'm looking forward to seeing The Peaky Blinders movie they reckon they will make off the series. Top show if you like Pommy gangster type stuff.

remaking both a series and movie of battlestar galactica.... looking forward to it to see how they do it.
A remake of a remake that already got a spin-off series? I'm somewhat concerned about what they are going to do with an IP that been around this long:
1000001479.jpg

Last edited:
I was excited for the Willow series. The wife and I watched the 1st season of 3. Loved it! The wife who isn't into fantasy movies loved it. Then boom canceled!
I'm so bitter about it!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Some of these reboots look

A remake of a remake that already got a spin-off series? I'm somewhat concerned about what they are going to do with an IP that been around this long:
View attachment 53637
That ain't so special. :) What I plan to do when I become a millionaire is continue the Highlander series with a new actor playing Connor Macleod and denying the events that happened in Highlander:Endgame but continues where season 6 left off. With Duncan returning the torch. So it's not a reboot but what everybody originally wanted which is a Connor Macleod series. :D If people can continue a Chucky series from the original plot(s) when a new Sci-fi plot Child's Play movie came out in theatres, then I can continue a series when a Highlander reboot is in theatres. Okay back to reality.... :(

Last edited: