New movies and TV shows

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

I've noticed we have quite a bit of action in our movie and TV forum areas!

What movies or new shows are you looking forward to seeing?
As several are sequels, what is your biggest concern about relaunching these past hits?
What is something you'd love to see brought back that hasn't been announced?
And last but not least, does anyone still come up with new movies that aren't remakes???
6437b3ab65496_340654053_776311050769143_6379510772197447619_n__700.jpg

I'm curious about Argyle, it's from the same director as the Kingsman movies and it kind of has that same feeling. Seems like it could be fun and has a pretty solid cast.

I'm also looking forward to the new Ghostbusters movie. It's giving me a similar feel to the Ghostbusters cartoons which gives me hope.

I'm curious about Argyle, it's from the same director as the Kingsman movies and it kind of has that same feeling. Seems like it could be fun and has a pretty solid cast.

I'm also looking forward to the new Ghostbusters movie. It's giving me a similar feel to the Ghostbusters cartoons which gives me hope.

I enjoyed the last Ghostbusters movie. I was VERY hesitant to watch because of the debacle that was the reboot movie lol.

Oh these look good, espicially Agent Argyle. Thanks, I will look for it to come out.

I am patiently waiting for the next series of Yellow Stone to come out.

I liked yellowstone,but I slowly lost interest. Especially with all the spin offs and the long wait for the rest of season 5 or is it 4?

I've noticed we have quite a bit of action in our movie and TV forum areas!

What movies or new shows are you looking forward to seeing?
As several are sequels, what is your biggest concern about relaunching these past hits?
What is something you'd love to see brought back that hasn't been announced?
And last but not least, does anyone still come up with new movies that aren't remakes???
View attachment 53622

Glad the new Big Trouble in Little China movie seems to be dead in the water. Please, leave that classic very much alone. I was not a fan of any of the John Carpenter reboots/remakes. I said many many years ago if they remade The Fog, i was done with movies lol. Well...they remade it lol. I gave it a shot since John Carpenter was a part of it, but meh. The original worked for what it was. New and original stuff from now on, please lol. I have been watching Star Trek SNW and it took a few eps for me to get into, but again...something new, not Discovery 900+ years in their future. Was actually looking forward to Section 31...but that kinda fizzled.

I liked yellowstone,but I slowly lost interest. Especially with all the spin offs and the long wait for the rest of season 5 or is it 4?
I know exactly how you fee, I agree. I think they jumped the shark a bit by making too many violent scenarios.

Reactions: K9-1
second season of Reacher starts this week i think.....looking forward to it
Oh yes, I love the Reacher movies and the series is good too. The guy playing the character of Reacher in the series is more like what is described in the books. We are waiting for it to come out too.

Reactions: Paulm