Getting to know you....

We are Family, I got all my sisters and brothers with me. That song came to mind. I do feel very welcomed already. Thanks for making me feel at ease so soon. I so appreciate it. I was a little nervous doing another board. But it is right one to join for sure. Thank you. Hugs to all

Hey people and others only just discovered this opportunity to share some things about me. Im ahard working honest man i have a girlfriend come from a great family very close working class.
I enjoy surfing any kind of exercise love good conversation its an art that is so interesting the dynamics and subjects that can occur amazing stuff.
I am an empath and a mind reader and broadcaster unintentionally at times ofcourse. I am sensitive to energies and entities im no expert on the paranormal only know what ive encountered have not researched the subject and basically come to my own conclusions. I commune with entities that visit my head space good ones the odd menace they tell me things took a while to know what is my thoughts and feelings and what are foreign.
Im very animated at times and can be manic aswell my friends dont mind. I love to laugh (who doesnt) i love life its been testing for me no one is spared from the events life presents you its helped me to be humble usually by hindsight though haha better late than never. Feel free to private message me i have some cracker tales to tell im intelligent enough astute my girlfriend says im a highly skilled tradesman.
Im on here to discover learn and meet new people my energy is good my hearts in the right place and im an affable man ive been told thanks for reading.

Hey people and others only just discovered this opportunity to share some things about me. Im ahard working honest man i have a girlfriend come from a great family very close working class.
I enjoy surfing any kind of exercise love good conversation its an art that is so interesting the dynamics and subjects that can occur amazing stuff.
I am an empath and a mind reader and broadcaster unintentionally at times ofcourse. I am sensitive to energies and entities im no expert on the paranormal only know what ive encountered have not researched the subject and basically come to my own conclusions. I commune with entities that visit my head space good ones the odd menace they tell me things took a while to know what is my thoughts and feelings and what are foreign.
Im very animated at times and can be manic aswell my friends dont mind. I love to laugh (who doesnt) i love life its been testing for me no one is spared from the events life presents you its helped me to be humble usually by hindsight though haha better late than never. Feel free to private message me i have some cracker tales to tell im intelligent enough astute my girlfriend says im a highly skilled tradesman.
Im on here to discover learn and meet new people my energy is good my hearts in the right place and im an affable man ive been told thanks for reading.
Thanks for the introduction. What is the origin of your member name ?

Thanks for the introduction. What is the origin of your member name ?
It is pertaining to being loose in persona attitude manner and being able to have a good time i regret putting the r on the end but oh well i would hope people can overlook the obvious first thought but that word is spelt loser so yea.