Getting to know you....

Interesting background. Are you part of a paranormal team, or are you a one man band? We have a personal experiences thread if you're comfortable sharing some of your experiences.
Currently I am just starting to gear up as one person amateur, recent events upon moving to PA which were witnessed but not documented have drawn me to follow this path

Hello, I am Walter or Walt as some ppl call me. I am an em-path, have been as long as I can remember. My personal experiences from childhood to present has lead me down a very interesting and difficult path. These experiences have led me to investigate the Paranormal. As a child was raised strict Roman Catholic by my Paternal Grandparents, as a young adult explored Protestant faith. In 2011 I attended Liberty University until 2013 when life events caused me to leave the school 6 months before receiving my degree in ministry.
After 2 decades of separation from my Mother and this side of my Family, I discovered my mother and Grandmother were white witches. Several years later through genealogy searches my fathers side originated from the Baltic Sea region as I was born in Northern Germany. I researched and explored the faith of the Norse. For 6 years I embraced Odinism as my faith. During all this time I had many paranormal experiences, as a young child my grandparents sent me to mental therapy with no help. As an empath it sucks, however after time the puzzle pieces started to form a clear picture. My past work history includes cooking at several fancy restaurants at the Jersey shore during high school, then electronic school and IT school, for 15 years worked as a tree climber trimming and removing trees, worked for Nextel and Sprint until an auto accident sidelined me. So, now I decided to investigate the Paranormal.
Welcome to the forum. You will find us an open minded group, I think you will enjoy it here.

Hi new people. My name is Paintman. I like the color yellow, and once petted a kangaroo. My IOU's are dodgy, and I helped Al Pacino learn how to act.

Reactions: Lynne
hi i am Les and i am new here i have believed in ghost,s and the paranormal even since i was younger i love watching ghost adventures and i am in the process of building up my ghost hunting equipment so i can go out and do some proper ghost hunting i also love exploring abandoned buildings and hunted locations i have had lots of paranormal experiences in abandoned buildings when i was younger me and a group of friends where looking around this abandoned prison built in 1851 as we where looking around one of my friends went into an old cell that had all of the locks remove already the door just shot by its self and would not open back up for over one hour he was trapped in this little cell and then after that it just opened its self back up again and we just run out of there

thinks for accepting me to your forums

Leslie,

hi i am Les and i am new here i have believed in ghost,s and the paranormal even since i was younger i love watching ghost adventures and i am in the process of building up my ghost hunting equipment so i can go out and do some proper ghost hunting i also love exploring abandoned buildings and hunted locations i have had lots of paranormal experiences in abandoned buildings when i was younger me and a group of friends where looking around this abandoned prison built in 1851 as we where looking around one of my friends went into an old cell that had all of the locks remove already the door just shot by its self and would not open back up for over one hour he was trapped in this little cell and then after that it just opened its self back up again and we just run out of there

Leslie,
Hi Les! Welcome! Headed out for the night but take a look around the forums and please feel free to comment anywhere!

Reactions: lesjames

Leslie,
Welcome Les, we look forward to your posts.

Reactions: lesjames