Daughter being haunted possible gift?

Very true thanks so much for the input and suggestions I'm feeling optimistic now that I can nip this in the bud quick

Reactions: Debi and Charleh
Very true thanks so much for the input and suggestions I'm feeling optimistic now that I can nip this in the bud quick
We’ll keep you in our prayers. Since I have a son that can “see” as well, I can empathize with your situation.

I'm a Christian but we don't go to church a whole lot as long as I have a strong belief that prayer will work? And should I also maybe get sage along with telling them this is our space
It's not the building. It's what you hold inside you as sacred and true.

Reactions: Lynne
We’ll keep you in our prayers. Since I have a son that can “see” as well, I can empathize with your situation.
This we shall do for sure. Please keep us posted on what is happening, Jma.

I will I'm so glad I found a place to open up about this without being called crazy thanks for the prayers

Reactions: Debi
Hi Jma, sorry I’m late to your post. I agree with the advice given. Until you get this under control i would move the baby to where you can keep her protected. I would not trust leaving her alone. Maybe I’m over protective but that’s juat me. Please keep us posted

Reactions: Aces