9-28-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

Hiya !
243029364_1191551318019673_3098724132733314368_n.jpg

Anything new ?
I got to go paint a bathroom this week and at least I painted one a few years ago when my arm was in a sling. It can be done.

Anything new ?
I got to go paint a bathroom this week and at least I painted one a few years ago when my arm was in a sling. It can be done.
Painting a bathroom shouldn't be tooooo bad. Depending on who you are painting it for! Some can be more critical than others...lol

The new is the fields are being harvested. The local paper is reminding everyone to watch out for farm equip. on the road, allow for the "tractor factor", and the pharmacies are stocking the allergy meds in response. They took the one in behind me today. Stuff is airborne!

If I remember right those soybean Fields can get pretty dirty.

If I remember right those soybean Fields can get pretty dirty.
Oh yeah. It's flyin' right now and won't settle for weeks around here. It's an early harvest as well. Where did this year go??? Sheesh!

Reactions: Paintman
I saw something wild the other day. The golf course in Cedar Lake didn't survive covid. So they put the land up for sale but the grass grew so tall, they had to cut it with a sickle bar mower and then bail the grass clippings like you would bail hay.
Shame.

I saw something wild the other day. The golf course in Cedar Lake didn't survive covid. So they put the land up for sale but the grass grew so tall, they had to cut it with a sickle bar mower and then bail the grass clippings like you would bail hay.
Shame.
Wow. First because I can't believe that golf course didn't make it. Second, if it grew higher than the need for a bush hog that's pretty sad.

Reactions: Paintman