9-28-2021 Tuesday Live Chat

And good morning everyone, BTW!

Tuesday already. Only two doctor appointments scheduled this week but for some reason it's already off to the races. I got a call after work yesterday late afternoon for an emergency cleansing in the basement of a local business.
I don't usually do cleansings, keep the materials with us mostly for personal protection but have been known to sage & salt at a client's request. The activity quieted-down immediately post-cleansing so we are waiting to see what happens today.

Have a great day!

Good luck, Bob.

I'm probably the only investigator in the world who doesn't listen to podcasts or talk radio (lack of time) and don't know who Art Bell is, but one of these days I'll retire and have all the time in the world.

Get well, recover, your audience isn't going anywhere.
When you have time to listen to archives of old radio shows or podcasts, Art Bell should be your first stop.
He was known as the master of late night talk radio. During his peak, his show had over 12 million nightly listeners and was only second to Rush Limbaugh. His old show barely reaches 3 million (Monday-Sunday combined) on a weekly basis under the current host.

I also don't listen to podcasts or talk radio.

Good luck, Bob.

I'm probably the only investigator in the world who doesn't listen to podcasts or talk radio (lack of time) and don't know who Art Bell is, but one of these days I'll retire and have all the time in the world.

Get well, recover, your audience isn't going anywhere.
What?!!! You don’t know who Art Bell is?!!!! Say it isn’t so! He is the king of late night paranormal talk show hosts! Now gone too soon. I still miss him :sleepy:

When you have time to listen to archives of old radio shows or podcasts, Art Bell should be your first stop.
He was known as the master of late night talk radio. During his peak, his show had over 12 million nightly listeners and was only second to Rush Limbaugh. His old show barely reaches 3 million (Monday-Sunday combined) on a weekly basis under the current host.

I also don't listen to podcasts or talk radio.
Bob we await your return.

Reactions: garnetsilver
241949948_10159203508390358_4636774643378682986_n.jpg

See you all later. I am off to my parents house. Have a good day all.

Reactions: Paintman
What?!!! You don’t know who Art Bell is?!!!! Say it isn’t so! He is the king of late night paranormal talk show hosts! Now gone too soon. I still miss him :sleepy:

I hear the name a lot in this field, of course, as well as other "media" types, but all of my research and knowledge came from paper books, periodicals, and online articles. I don't do You Tube, podcasts, or listen to talk radio. Well, I have listened to a few of our club's podcasts but I just don't have even an hour a week, regularly, to listen. Even my posts here are stolen moments from other activities, lol. 44 months to go!

A lot of it also has to do with sitting in front of a computer. I do it at work and am not in a hurry to do it on my own time. Lived most of my life without it and want to do retirement with as little computer activity as possible.

Oh, get this. My personal phone is a flip phone. I have a company smart phone, but that disappears when I retire and I'm back to just my little flip phone with no browser.

Reactions: Bob
Oh, get this. My personal phone is a flip phone. I have a company smart phone, but that disappears when I retire and I'm back to just my little flip phone with no browser.
I work for Apple (corporate level).
They give us a lot of devices to ensure we know how to troubleshoot each device.
When I am not working I'm usually enjoying an analog life including out on the lake.

I also write by hand using fountain pens and occasionally a pencil.
lamy.png