Who do you follow?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
My husband has recently found "YouTube". Now, most of us found it years ago, but hubs has only recently fallen down that rabbit hole with his new Kindle. So far today I've heard "Look at this!" so many times I've lost count...lol He loves dog, cats, and airplanes, and today I gave him links to Layla the Boxer, Bunny the Talking Dog, a few cussing birds, and an animal rescue group. At 74, he is having the time of his life with this! lol

So! What sites do you follow or enjoy on YouTube? If you have any to share, help me out here. The man is having fun!

i only subscribe/follow a handful of channels, a few bike channels, maybe three paranormal channels, and 15 -20 woodworking and art channels. anything else i just search for while there.... i think im OCD with keeping everything simple and clean, cant let e-mail get backed up, cant let pages or sites get back logged or overly influential with recommendations and "help"....... so even being subscribed i keep it as simple as possible..... i guess its a leak over from the physical life, i cant let things get out of place or messy........

i only subscribe/follow a handful of channels, a few bike channels, maybe three paranormal channels, and 15 -20 woodworking and art channels. anything else i just search for while there.... i think im OCD with keeping everything simple and clean, cant let e-mail get backed up, cant let pages or sites get back logged or overly influential with recommendations and "help"....... so even being subscribed i keep it as simple as possible..... i guess its a leak over from the physical life, i cant let things get out of place or messy........
About once a month I have to clean out my bookmarks, etc. on my computer. I cover so much territory trying to find stuff that I often just mark it and come back later to post it. If I tried to be as organized as you I'd need heavy drugs to contain my anxiety!

About once a month I have to clean out my bookmarks, etc. on my computer. I cover so much territory trying to find stuff that I often just mark it and come back later to post it. If I tried to be as organized as you I'd need heavy drugs to contain my anxiety!
i sometimes help out an art group, it drives me nuts for P.M's to back up and get out of hand...lol.... usually its not too bad, but then...:eek:..... probably why i only do it temporarily.....lol.... and why i dont pm much on here, dont want to bother you guys unnecessarily....lol

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
i sometimes help out an art group, it drives me nuts for P.M's to back up and get out of hand...lol.... usually its not too bad, but then...:eek:..... probably why i only do it temporarily.....lol.... and why i dont pm much on here, dont want to bother you guys unnecessarily....lol
Paul, I'm trying to figure out how to get rid of 5k PMs. And I'm not kidding...lol I am transferring as many as possible to "folders", but boy, it's time consuming. And that's what I'm here for...anybody needs me, I'm your ears. ;)

I watch many YouTube channels. My favorites are a small farm owner in central Virginia who repairs things around his farm, a carriage builder / repairer in Montana who works on 19 century carriages, a New Hampshire guy who takes throw-a-way devices ( small engines, gocarts, Volkswagens, snow throwers, etc) and gets these back into operation, a diesel mechanic, a couple of wood workers, and a few computer techie guys. I love their autopsy and diagnostic analysis ( why things broke ) and how they replace the broken pieces.

As best as I can tell, with most of the above channels , they are making a living from YouTube resources and viewer support.

Um I fallow so many it’s not even funny I fallow some stuff about the NBA a few things about some of my favorite childhood tv shows a couple of my favorite bands the list goes on and on