"We Saw Extraterrestrial Spaceships Spotted In Saturn’s Rings," NASA Scientists Reveal

"Cassini provided photos of a curving object in Saturn’s F and A rings. It landed on Jupiter in June 2015."

really??? i didnt think jupiter had a "true" surface... at least for landing on.... but im not that smart in these matters, can someone elaborate or clarify for me?...

"Cassini provided photos of a curving object in Saturn’s F and A rings. It landed on Jupiter in June 2015."

really??? i didnt think jupiter had a "true" surface... at least for landing on.... but im not that smart in these matters, can someone elaborate or clarify for me?...
Perhaps it just entered the atmosphere? Almost reminds me of the theory of a large ship hanging out by Mercury i believe it was.

Perhaps it just entered the atmosphere? Almost reminds me of the theory of a large ship hanging out by Mercury i believe it was.
been a lot supposedly at the sun too,,, sucking its energy.... the SUNoco of the galaxy i guess......quick trip will be next at every wormhole exit... (followed by waffle house)

• When someone refers to a planet’s surface, we tend to conjure up the image of rocky, solid ground. Quite amazingly, that’s not true in Jupiter’s case. Unlike Earth, Jupiter does not have a hard, solid surface. It just a big chunk of gases (and some other stuff) that is pulled together in the shape of a planet.

So maybe it's floating on a sea of gasses...

it did enter the atmosphere, but i thought that was well before 2015?.......

Reactions: Ragnar0711
been a lot supposedly at the sun too,,, sucking its energy.... the SUNoco of the galaxy i guess......quick trip will be next at every wormhole exit... (followed by waffle house)
Well, we are plugging cars into electrical sockets so hey, not that out of the reasonable territory.