the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must be in the air. Prior to coffee couldn't find hubs. He was out in shed working. And me without my coffee! Argggg!

10298684_10152293378186144_7192425425392536417_n.jpg
YIKES ! Do you use crest whitening strips ?

Reactions: Debi
Not yet! Too early to tell. Only plan I have is to listen to the podcast Friday night. That will probably be the highlight of my weekend!

Saturday I have a friend who is an electrician coming over to help me run new wiring and a set of outlets to the storm shelter. It's wired now, but could stand upgrading. I know, exciting stuff!

Well, for me, after the doc told me yesterday I am still cancer free, a miracle by the way, his words, my weekend will be spent in a national forest, in a small tent if it rains, being in the Presence of the Creator and of someone else very special.

There is this place I know of, that I used to go years ago when I was younger, that has the most amazing sunrise and sunset. Its a very hilly area, next to a clear running stream. I want to watch the sun come up again here where me and my beloved late wife spent lots of time in our youth, and watch it set. She will be with me, but not in body of course. But I know she is waiting for me there, and I must tell her of her grandkids she never knew, as we got a new one last year. I spent time with her last night in the dream God gifted me with, and she promised she would wait on me there, in those lovely hills, in that same spot we loved so much. It is gonna be such a wonderful weekend.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
I am so happy to hear of your good news! What a miracle and blessing!

And you made me cry with your devotion and love for your late wife. May you have a joyful weekend, Laz.

I am so happy to hear of your good news! What a miracle and blessing!

And you made me cry with your devotion and love for your late wife. May you have a joyful weekend, Laz.

Oh, I am sorry I made you cry. Love is eternal, and just because she is no longer here in body, the love remains. Love cannot be lost, if its real love. I am so lucky to have found her years ago, and nothing ever came between us, and my life would have been incomplete without this person. We were made for each other. I have no desire whatsoever to risk another relationship, as finding the right person is a crapshoot, and I don't gamble. And I am an old man today, and my joy is found being with my kids and grandkids, and that is all I need.
If you ever really loved one person in your life, that is enough. So, I was such a lucky guy. So that's that. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.