the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well everyone today is hump day. I hope that everyone has a good weekend that is coming in two days. Im planning to do some fishing. I will put up any pics that I take this weekend so everyone can see what adventures that I had. Just remember my friends, Have a safe and an awesome weekend.
Catch a flounder for me. Or some shrimp.

Reactions: Sr-71
My wife's birthday was this past weekend, so to celebrate we headed to Kansas City to see the kids and visit with friends that we haven't seen since we moved. I got to eat at my favorite restaurant (Oklahoma Joe's BBQ), and we both had a wonderful time!

My wife's birthday was this past weekend, so to celebrate we headed to Kansas City to see the kids and visit with friends that we haven't seen since we moved. I got to eat at my favorite restaurant (Oklahoma Joe's BBQ), and we both had a wonderful time!
That's wonderful! Sounds like a great time was had by all. We're glad to see ya back. (Ma was gettin' worried there!)

That's wonderful! Sounds like a great time was had by all. We're glad to see ya back. (Ma was gettin' worried there!)
I had intended to tell you so you'd know I wouldn't be around to post Monday's topic, but we actually ended up leaving a day earlier than originally planned, so it was kind of a scramble to get everything ready. For me, anyway. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.