The Voice

jayiniowa

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
It's probably been 20 years ago now, my oldest kids (24,22) were still really young. I was working third shift, and would get off work at 6 am, and usually be in bed by 7:30. One morning, I get home and go to bed as normal. A couple hours later I sat up in bed, and floated, in a seated position, out of the bedroom, down stairs, and into my living room, where I saw my wife and two children playing. I heard a female voice say "I will teach you if you want to know". As soon as I heard this, I woke up in bed. I went downstairs and there was my wife and children in the living room, playing.

I was on a spiritual path at that time in my life, but I've not heard that voice again. I wanted to learn.

Wow that is quite the experience. I’m guessing you were out of your body in spirit form? We’ve discussed spiritual abduction here too. Aliens taking people out of body not just physical abductions. Do you have an opinion on what’s going on with your situation ?

Wow that is quite the experience. I’m guessing you were out of your body in spirit form? We’ve discussed spiritual abduction here too. Aliens taking people out of body not just physical abductions. Do you have an opinion on what’s going on with your situation ?
Well, I'm guessing it is DNA related somehow. I'm saying that based solely on the last nightmare I had where I was shown a baby. To the best of my knowledge they're done with me. I haven't had any bad alien experiences since that dream in '94. I had never heard of aliens working in the spiritual realm until recently. I was watching The Dead Files and Amy told a family part of their issues were aliens in the spirit realm.

Reactions: Lynne
Reproduction seems to be their main purpose but to what end? Are they populating another planet ? Are they trying to figure out a hybrid that can live here to take over? There are so many scenarios. Do you have a take on that? I can’t get past the fact that they go against abductees free will and kidnap them. Add to that the taking of reproductive material and other experimentation. I’m not sure they have our best interests in this process. I am open minded and searching for answers where this topic is concerned. If you have an opinion it would carry some weight, considering your experiences.

Some people report good experiences with the Greys. Mine scared me to death. I just read an article, and I can't remember the site right now, but this article stated there was a group of Greys that split from the main group in the past and are now shunned by the other Greys. Apparently this separated group, for whatever reason no longer has no ability feel empathy and don't care about anybody but themselves. This article also mentioned this group this group was dying off and had no souls. They were abducting people to regenerate their race and attain souls. I'm not vouching for this article, I don't know if it's legit, but I mention it because back when I was having my experiences I had the thought that they may be trying to discover the human soul. I'm not sure I'm on board with that soul searching theory today, but who knows? What is the soul?

Have you ever read any of Dr. David Jacobs books? He is also convinced that they are not hear for our benefit.

Perhaps they are a created race and are trying to find a way around the limitations their creators have coded into them.

Some people report good experiences with the Greys. Mine scared me to death. I just read an article, and I can't remember the site right now, but this article stated there was a group of Greys that split from the main group in the past and are now shunned by the other Greys. Apparently this separated group, for whatever reason no longer has no ability feel empathy and don't care about anybody but themselves. This article also mentioned this group this group was dying off and had no souls. They were abducting people to regenerate their race and attain souls. I'm not vouching for this article, I don't know if it's legit, but I mention it because back when I was having my experiences I had the thought that they may be trying to discover the human soul. I'm not sure I'm on board with that soul searching theory today, but who knows? What is the soul?

Have you ever read any of Dr. David Jacobs books? He is also convinced that they are not hear for our benefit.
I have a theory that perhaps these beings are Nephilim from the Bible (children of fallen angels and human women). Supposidely, they have no soul when they die and as a result are separated from God. Through their continued breeding with humans they could continue to make others like themselves and create an army of beings. Now I’m using the biblical terms but if we give them other names like grays, demons, Djinn etc., is it possible they are just all disembodied beings as a result of the the mixing of two different creations? Are they trying to find a back door into gods realms by trying to steal our souls. This is just something I have rolled around in my thinking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and jayiniowa