The sorting hat..just for fun!

Even if you've not read or seen Harry Potter, you've probably heard about the "Sorting Hat" and the "Houses" within the Harry Potter world.
Just for fun, what house do you feel you would be most suited for?
(In case you don't know the traits, I'm attaching them here for you. Skip the video and just look at the descriptions)
Tell me the "house" that most fits you!
And while you're at it, take a guess a what house fits me!
I am a huuuuge Harry Potter fan! I always thought id be in Gryffindor but i took some quizzes online (lol) and im hufflepuff everytime lol

I am a huuuuge Harry Potter fan! I always thought id be in Gryffindor but i took some quizzes online (lol) and im hufflepuff everytime lol
I think we all want to be Gryffindor to have the great adventures like the storyline! lol But I'm so Hufflepuff I can't get around it. ;bg3

Those were awesome! Have you ever watched the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo?' It was a trilogy.
love those too, have the books also, the first 3.... i think it was expanded to three more and then three more with the number being seven presently with 2 still to be written/released....i usually pick those up while visiting thrift stores...