The sorting hat..just for fun!

They are pure fun. Get the popcorn. They get very dark in the last 2 movies but have a really interesting story of good vs. evil woven in them.
sounds interesting enough, i will set a weekend up to binge watch them...how many are there??

i might have to break down and watch them...... why not, i watched all the twilight movies and found them entertaining enough. though i will deny enjoying them if ever asked.....:p
Watch them from the beginning with number one in my opinion, the first two with Christopher Columbus directing where the best

There are 8, although only 7 books. Book 7 was so deep they split it into two movies. Perhaps 2 weekends? :)
8 ???? holy cow.... that might take 2 weekends...lol

Watch them from the beginning with number one in my opinion, the first two with Christopher Columbus directing where the best
i would watch them in order just to understand the storyline and so they make sense....but WOW 8 movies... i really had no idea there were that many made...lol

• Wow
Reactions: garnetsilver
It's worth it. Throw some feed to the chickens and sit back and enjoy. I read all of the books, too.
books are always better. though i never read them either, which is weird cause i usually buy the entire series of popular books just to have first/early editions.... but never did get these......

Reactions: garnetsilver
books are always better. though i never read them either, which is weird cause i usually buy the entire series of popular books just to have first/early editions.... but never did get these......
I realize it's based on kids, however, they depict the innocence and the good in the world. Give it a shot and if you don't care for it you've only lost a few hours. Steller adult cast as Hogwarts staff, I must say.

I realize it's based on kids, however, they depict the innocence and the good in the world. Give it a shot and if you don't care for it you've only lost a few hours. Steller adult cast as Hogwarts staff, I must say.
ill give it a shot, never had anything against it really, think its as Oz stated, just too much hype and frenzy over it when it was new, just didnt get pulled in, had the opposite effect actually....lol

• Hands Clapping
Reactions: ozentity and Debi
though somehow i think after watching these im gonna have to binge watch the jason bourne series to set the world in balance once again......;)