The sorting hat..just for fun!

I would say Hufflepuff for me. I am not the most brilliant but I work hard at what I want to achieve and I do like a good snack. Debi, I would have guessed Gryffindor for you.

ahhh.... well ill give him a pass......but only for his portrayal in Die hard...:D
Oh, you are missing out. I read all the books and watched all the movies. Wonderful escapism books and movies. If you like fiction and a magical theme, you will love this series. You have to read and watch in order though. The books run very close to the movies in my opinion so if you are not a reader the books are a good short cut. Of course, there is always so much more in a book, but the movies did a very good job in my opinion.

Reactions: Paulm
Those were awesome! Have you ever watched the 'Girl with the dragon tattoo?' It was a trilogy.
Read all the books and watched the movies that were available. Great Story by Stig Larson. I have the next book written by another author continuing the story which expands to 7 books. I was unaware that someone took up the mantel and continued after Larson's death. Supposedly there was a 4th book by Larson that was held by his longtime lover who held on to it when the estate cut her out. I waited a long time to see if that book would ever appear. I gave up on it and years went by. One day I ran across the other books on the internet and have since bought the next one. It was well done and worth reading. I need to order the next one. Garnet if you like this series and want to read the one I have, message me and I will send it to you.

• Love it
Reactions: garnetsilver