The Paranormal and BF

As for the paranormal aspects to BF, anything is possible. The fact that it eats, builds shelters and leaves footprints means it’s physical at least part of the time. I will believe that first. When I see one disappear then I will move to the next level of it being paranormal. The easiest explanation is usually the right one. I am open minded on the topic though.

Reactions: Paulm
As for the paranormal aspects to BF, anything is possible. The fact that it eats, builds shelters and leaves footprints means it’s physical at least part of the time. I will believe that first. When I see one disappear then I will move to the next level of it being paranormal. The easiest explanation is usually the right one. I am open minded on the topic though.
It can be physical and still go through a portal to another dimension. Just because something is dimensional doesn't negate it having an actual physical form.

Have you read or listened to shows that had dr Melba Ketchum? She has processed DNA. Also the latest Bigfoot expedition show has DNA evidence also. Both cases show a human mother and unknown father. ( I hope I am remembering correctly ). Anyway it was an unidentified DNA.
I haven't seen that, that would mean whatever it was is half human, half ?. It sound like some secret experiment got loose. The thought of that is terrifying.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
I personally think that all of the bigfoot sightings are the result of multiple causes. On one hand I believe that there is a better than just good chance that bigfoot actually exists BUT I think that most sightings are misidentifications, fabrications, and just people that want attention. Below is a map of the many REPORTED sightings in the US. In order to have that many sightings of an actual creature, there would have to be a lot of them and they would be pretty easy to catch or kill.

I think that the idea of a big hairy hominid may be a part of our ancestral memories. Let's be real, men are the most dangerous predator of men and I suspect that our ancestral cousins we much like us and in the end we are the survivors. Bigfoot may be the last of a long line of related hominids that we have killed off.

1615605579164.png

It can be physical and still go through a portal to another dimension. Just because something is dimensional doesn't negate it having an actual physical form.
Yes I agree. Many of the paranormal BF believers feel the beast itself has powers. Such as changing into orbs or disappearing. This may well be the case but it is hard to believe without some evidence. We are still trying to prove the physical being exists. I don’t discount anything is possible but it is further out for me.

I haven't seen that, that would mean whatever it was is half human, half ?. It sound like some secret experiment got loose. The thought of that is terrifying.
Or perhaps there was a natural mating at some point in history

I think this is the project. You will find many sites saying she is nuts. She did this in a scientific manner and has been attacked at every bend. The evidence is being suppressed in my opinion. Home - Sasquatch Genome Project

Reactions: ozentity
- Sasquatch Genome Project
Interesting, there are some points on there that were hard to believe, one being they bury their dead and they have witnesses. Wondering why they didn't come back and dig up the corpse as evidence. Just seemed to have excuses for every scenario that would confirm it's existence to everyone. The more I read, the more I get confused about BF.

Interesting, there are some points on there that were hard to believe, one being they bury their dead and they have witnesses. Wondering why they didn't come back and dig up the corpse as evidence. Just seemed to have excuses for every scenario that would confirm it's existence to everyone. The more I read, the more I get confused about BF.
That is what keeps us pressing into the mystery. We have to look at all possibilities. I don’t know what these things are but I have to admit people are seeing something. There are just too many credible people seeing giant ape/humanoid creatures in the woods.

Reactions: ozentity